Tsim Sha Tsui K11 Mall - Dry-aged Beef Burgers and size 42 Shoes!


Hey girls, it's the weekend! Many of us has been working hard all week and it's time to relax and forget about work for a bit(if you are in the line of work when you get the weekends off)! 

Tonight, I went to an area in Hong Kong called Tsim Sha Tsui, to the opening of currently the best burger place - The Butchers club. Why? Because they are the only place where their patties are made with dry-aged beef (enough said). It is located at a shopping mall called K11; and since its their opening, they are serving free mini burgers and Peroni beer for a few hours to celebrate! :)


To top it up, one of the few good bands in Hong Kong, also a couple of guys I know personally, are playing a gig as well.

The band is called The Anello; Jeff on vocal and korg machine, Michal on trumpet and keyboard , together they play some very uplifting tunes, so it's a pretty good partay if you ask me! 


And while I was visiting the mall, to my surprise, I saw a new shop there offering shoes from size 34-42. 


"Oriental Traffic" is a Japanese brand, first time I learned about them was from my visit to tokyo many years ago. But when they first opened in Hong Kong, they didn't carry LL size for most styles. 

Now that they are more established, there are many more style for us ladies with larger feet available. The friendly staff also told me that in the recent years, girls in Hong Kong seem to have grown their feet too XD, perhaps the reason why they have more styles for us! 

I am super excited and got myself a pair of fluffy Oxford shoes in an instant. Check out this spot soon to see how I pair them with an outfit <3


Here are some photos of the place, you might catch a glimpse of the shoes I mentioned ;) 




xB

Comments