My Fluffy Fuzzy Faux Fur Wish List AW14

This time I am going to show you some of my favorite fluffy items, massive trend for AW14.

WHO NEEDS REAL FUR WHEN YOU CAN AFFORD THESE?

I have found these items from various fashion brands and bloggers' account before and during New York, London and Milan Fashion week. Although they are all non plus size, but I am sure you can be inspired by fashion at any size.

Btw, Wish list = Things I cannot afford.

1. Shrimps by Hannah Weiland

Instagram: @shrimps_



This coat is so cute and nice and practical for winter! I cannot afford such price point (USD$600+), and so I will start doing some research and make my own to be ready for this winter!


2. Ainea

From their brand profile, "Ainea is the newly launched clothing brand from Italian textile company Lanificio Becagli. Under founder Piero Becagli’s stewardship, the company has been creatively developing innovative materials and techniques for fashion and sport for over 50 years."

LOVE this RED and WHITE COAT! Again another coat on top of my list to be made for this winter.
Splurged at Avenue 32

 

 

3. Aujourlejour

Ig: @aujourlejour_official

These coats just wouldn't stop! Many designers are dishing out all these faux fur coat my dear, maybe I was being brain washed but then again, for all these years, I have avoid wearing anything fluffy worried that it will make me look fat. Well the truth is, if you are fat, you are fat. No matter what you wear, people won't think you are not fat. So why bother worrying about looking fat and missing out all the fun?



4.Bruno Magli

Ig:@brunomagli

Self explanatory






5. MSGM

Ig: @msgm_official

MSGM is a new favorite for many.Their design is very contemporary and romantic. The fluffy bits come from the mitten and heels.


6. Kenzo

Neon Yellow x faux fur will be the best tone x texture this year in my opinion

 

 

7. Isolated Heroes 

Ig:@isolatedheroes

Finally something ppl can afford - Funky stuff 





Additional item - A "biscuit like" coat (unknown)

Last but not least - Gareth Pugh fluffy toilet roll! No this is not on my wish list, this is on the weird list.




Comments