Target x PETER PILOTTO 2014 Spring Collaboration

Good news! Us inbetweenies are the lucky bunch.


After Jason Wu, Prabal Gurung, Philip Lim... Target is collaborating yet again with one of the most sought after fashion designers of today, Peter Pilotto.

I was lucky to get one of the items from the collection before it's launch, it is definitely not easy to style. The quality is only ok as the fabric is polyester on most items and definitely not for summer.
Go get yours online before it gets too warm!




I styled my shirt with a topshop high shine vinyl pencil skirt and EQ:IQ booties

Images below from preview in NYC early Feb

Available Feb. 9, 2014, at most Target stores in the U.S. and Canada, as well as Net-a-porter.com and  Target.com, #PETERPILOTTOforTarget will feature women’s apparel, accessories and swimwear, with most items less than $60.


Of course I hope there will be many pretty dresses at least up to size 18 :D  Here are some of my favorites from their Ready to wear / Resort collections.

RTW 2012


 Resort 2014

SS12 (this was their breakthrough collection I would say)



The duo – Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos - Photo credit: Vogue UK

Comments