Isabel and Ruben Toledo collaborate with Plus size fashion Giant Lane Bryant

Finally comes the era for plus size fashion to shine.

Lane Bryant issued a press release on the 9th, that they are launching something different rather than their current mature plus size fashion.


To collaborate with designers Isabel and Ruben Toledo, whom designed the outfit below for Michelle Obama for the inauguration in 2009, aiming at the younger consumers.

Isabel and Ruben Toledo designed the ensemble for Michelle Obama for the inauguration in 2009

And the designs should be innovative and deary, which give me a little more hope for plus size fashion in the commercial sector. I have been talking and moaning about this for year and in many of my post, now I can only wait to see what will be their first collection!

Isabel and Ruben Toledo designs


Press release reports that a holiday collection will be released early 2014, followed by the Spring Summer 2014 collection, and first items to test the market would be tees and totes.

 I am already dreaming of items that is similar to my favorite Moschino cheap and chic!




Maybe soon that straight size girls will come over and tell me that they wish they were plus size or fat enough to wear the clothes we are wearing ;)


Source: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-10-09/with-couture-partnership-lane-bryant-widens-their-audience

Comments