Doodah X Knoepfel-Indlekofer skateboard deck

I have read an article of these Juicy skateboard decks in i-D two months ago. I absolutely luv the Lara Stone deck and if all 4 together should be a set of great collectible items.
So I was looking online everywhere trying to find out the online shop and if it's still available ( limited Edition of 150 copies), turned out you can only buy them from Doodah shop in Switzerland. 
Luckily, just happened that a girlfriend of mine was going back to her hometown in Geneva and there we go.

I have finally got my hands on it this week and sadly I couldn't get all 4 but only the Edita version. (The models are from left to right Toni Garrn, Lara Stone, Edita VilkeviciuteIsabeli Fontana
I am sure the boys are gonna luv it but i don't think its the most collectible
 deck I must say, and that it would be Lara stone's deck.


Comments

  1. I know it's been a year, but you wouldn't happen to still have this board would you? I'm interested in buying

    rnc_bobo AT hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment