Sport Chic


I play with Polyvore from time to time and I have been on it for 7 years! I can't believe how fast time past, it's telling me in my face that I haven't done much in the past 7 years for a personal goal. It is a good reminder that I need to be more constructive from now on. 

This post spiked my urge to blog again as I am getting more and more into the sport chic style and I have a new found love for sneakers. Remember when we were younger ( or some of you still are), we would go out in really high heels and stilettos? It's ok if you live in a city like Toronto where you drive most of the time and that everywhere is flat, but in Hong Kong, it's stairs,slopes and rocky roads everywhere! I have no idea how I endured the pain at all. I also remember the day after a night out, I have to stay in just to rest my feet for the whole afternoon. It's THAT serious.


Sport Chic

Sport Chic by curvasian featuring white pants

I haven't blogged in a couple of months since I have taken up night school. Exam coming up and soon I will be going into phase two. I guess this is one of the personal goals that I have been trying to achieve without realising it!

 Although I haven't been blogging in a while, but I am still very active on Instagram, it's an easy tool to post daily for one. Also It's not time consuming so I could stay off social media as much as I could just so I can max out the time I enjoy myself in real life! 

Here are 2 looks in the past couple of months I have posted up re Sport Chic-ish styling. 




Regular posting will come back after Monday 29Jul :)

Comments