Plus size Fashion Brand - Youtheary Khmer - SS14 - VIVA ColectionPreview


Youtheary Khmer is a plus size contemporary fashion brand, by Cambodian Fashion Designer / Model Theary Sim. Theary is constantly pushing the boundaries for plus size fashion and she's about to launch her Spring Summer '14 VIVA collection on the 24th March.

Photo from Modelmayhem.com

I had the honor to have a peek at her lookbook and I would like to share the news with my readers.

                                              

From AW13 Goth glamour to SS14  pastel x eclectic bright colours, Youtheary Khmer brings in a romantic breeze for the new season, with elements of sheer fabric, lacey crop tops, knee and floor length dresses.

Here below are my favorite picks.
The pieces I picked are quite the essentials, staple items for spring and summer.
I am totally into White at the moment, I can already think of many ways to style the lacey white crop top and the white denim jeans. 








Looking to expand the brand and its collection, YK is also launching a campaign on Donald Trump’s fundanything.com same day when the collection launches.

Visit http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/youtheary-Khmer today to show your support! 

        

Indeed, individual designers need more support and funding so that we can see a variety of plus size fashion brands in the market. I of course will give all my support as Theary is one of the few Asians in the plus size community and her brand definitely promotes cultural diversity.

Here I wish her a successful campaign.

xB







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment