Plus size and DD+ Swimwear SS14 Round up

It's the time of the year again when you are about to get your bikini/tankini/fatkini/one piece for the summer! Well at least for Asia since it's getting hot in a week or so.

Here are my top picks, I hope you can find what you are looking for. I haven't decided on mine yet, but the ones I got last year was not satisfactory. I like my bra top very secure and wrap my boobs nicely but it was not the case.

I know that most brands haven't released their swim collection yet, so we will see more later next month. For now, take a look at these. Also let me know any other nice swimwear out there you like which are not on this list :)
































Comments

  1. Oh my God, some of these are gorgeous! I wish I could find one like these... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamara,

      Most of these brands are online shops and they ship internationally, Asos is even offering free delivery and return/ refund. Hope it helps!

      B

      Delete

Post a Comment