Plus size Fashion - Violeta by Mango

The launch of new Plus size line Violeta by Mango was announced since Jan this year, and the feedback is not huge. You would think coming from one of the biggest high street fashion giants, the brand will generate a lot of noise, apparently not so.



To me, the 400 piece collection look a bit dull, perhaps we have raised our expectation of plus size fashion already, or perhaps the line just have nothing new to offer apart from a bunch of kind of baggy clothes.

I saw some catwalk photos last week and thought I would share a few of them with you.


So what do you think? Would you want to buy some pieces from their website already? Definitely not me because I was not excited by it.

It gets worse when it's shown on their webshop. Violeta offers size 12-18 (EU40-52), with this range, I can easily get clothes from all of my favorite high street brands in the UK like River Island, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Miss selfridge, New Look, etc.

Not to mention, Violeta is only available in Spain and the UK, so what is their strategy? Moreoever, I think their social media content manager is also locate in Spain. Perhaps they want to first grow the Spain market?


One last question, where is this dress they first showed to us? I feel cheated.


Update - again they haven't stop the disappointment this year!


Wtf are these?

xB

Comments