Plus size styling - My Outfit of the day

I actually look half the size in photos than I am in real life, I have no idea how.
Maybe I am very round like a sausage, so if it's a 2D photo, you can only see 50% of what the volume actually is :P Or you can say it's my superb styling mad skill which create illusion tricking you into thinking that (whoever wants to look skinny in photo, contact me now!) :D


15 Dec 2013
Accessories - The Row Bow headband
Bag - Philip Lim "inspired" ;)
Top - Forever 21
Bottom - Cotton on Peplum skirt
Shoes - Over the knee boots no brand


11 Dec 2013

Top - Limited Edition by Marks and Spencer
Bottom - Topshop Skirt
Shoes - Topshop
Accessories - Colourful Satchel from Asos market place


5 Dec 2013

Top and bottom - Limited Edition Dress from Marks and Spencer
Shoes - EQ:IQ
Bracelet - Cotton on

30 Nov 2013
Outerwear - Jane Norman Pleather Jacket
Top -  Limited Edition by Marks and Spencer
Bottom - River Island Skirt
Shoes - Forever 21
Bag - Chain Tote

Comments