Plus size Fashion Outfit of the Day - My SS13 Summer wardrobe

Just some photos of my #ootd in the past months since I started Instagram. They are all selfies and not professionally taken. I guess I am not devoted to this since I don't even own a camera *shrug*


Last weekend Night out, I bought this Aztec print dress from Topshop when it's opened. I was really excited that now there is a place where I can just go in and try on any clothes since they have carry size 16. :) 

Downloaded an app on my iphone called Harris app / camera filter, it allows you to layer 3 photos together and create "artsy fartsy" photos like above. Below is the whole outfit. This Crop Tee with towel embroidery is from River Island. I simply pair it with my short denim shorts.



Playsuit / Rompers / Shorterall 
I love playsuits, as a plus size person in the summer bearing this heat, it's very common to be suffering from chaffing of the inner thighs. Hence they are my saviour. I have purchased a few of them from River Island as well seeing they are at very reasonable price (£25)



Dresses 
My again favorite piece of clothing, as long as I own enough pieces to change daily, I have basically minimised my ready time to 15mins getting out of the house for work. Wake up, brush teeth, wash face, slip on a dress with my eyes closed, put on shoes, done.

Picking up groceries for my junk party before going to a wedding. HAHA.
Dress from Cotton on , bag from Charles and Keith. I have almost always been wearing the same pair of shoes, they are the most comfortable wedges that I have ever worn, from Marks and Spencer.

I could if I would just buy all of clothes from one online shop so that I don't have to waste time shopping all the time. Again, this pinafore dress is from River Island, with Tee top from Ann Taylor which I found from The Ladies Market.







Comments