Evans Clothing - Swans SS13 By Clements Ribeiro

I have written about Evans by Clements Ribeiro last year which, did not impress me too much. This year's Swan SS13 Resort / holiday collection* seems to have improved and cater the fashionable plus size women better.

The Fashion Bloggers with designers Suzanne Clements and Inacio Ribeiro



Well, not much to talk about of this collection since they are very similar to all of the other high street brands that is out there. Cute prints; lips, hearts and polka dots and it seems that most of the fashion bloggers like them, fun, easy to carry, cute and colourful. Here below are the famous Fashion UK/ US bloggers modelling their clothes.


 Best seller is this lip print shirt dress worn by Callie Thorpe
 Bethany Rutter - archedeyebrow.com/
 Nicolette Mason - nicolettemason.com





  
 Available exclusively in selected stores and online at evans.co.uk and also on our international sites in Germany evansmode.de and the US evansusa.com from May 2013. Size 14-32.



*This is a late report on the Clements Ribeiro Line, for it has already been released since May AND some items SOLD OUT from their SS13 collection. But I'd like to put this in my Archive. (It's my blog so obviously I can do whatever I want, right?)

Nothing new? OK, well I will just randomly throw in this preview image of the Clements Ribeiro AW13, happy now?





Comments