Valentine's day

I posted this on my instagram last night and received many kind messages from my girls. :)

Here, let me repost,



"To my dear girlfriends,

Being single doesn't mean it's a failure. You get to focus on what you like to do most, you get to know yourself better. We must be strong, independent, well prepared and keep gaining knowledge to be a better self. When you #loveyourself the most, the right person will see it and opportunities will come to you! Any opportunities not just boys because meeting boys is just a little part of life. There are many things in the world waiting for us out there! Have a nice day! x "

I speak this from my heart because through out the years I have learned that thriving for yourself, your own path and career is the most important thing for you. We all came to the world alone and most probably leave alone, we have to make the most out of what we have and enjoy every single moment in our life. We learn something great about others, about ourselves each day. So let us who have learned from experience spread the words out for the next generation and let us women be united.


xB





Comments

  1. Ohhh, I really like how this look looks like!! :)
    Well done! ;)

    Greetings from Germany
    http://zu-grinsebacke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks! nice blog of yours btw! I love the photos :)

      Delete
  2. Isn't this a F21 jacket?? It's gorgeous and yes back to the point love yourself before anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! :)Yes, Love ourselves and love will come our way as well!

      Delete
  3. I've never seen this! But love the look! Like those Japanese magazines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, it's been a while since I took this photo! I was going for the cute Valentine's day theme.

      Delete

Post a Comment