Pinups

Women like me, need to emphasize what we have, right? Our curvy curves selves. I don't have sexy collarbones, slim and long legs, so I do what celebrates my curves, the "hourglass figure".

Oh well thank god that I have a waist altho not small (or my mom's corset which i used to wear most of the days when I was blooming). We curvy girls need to tell people we do have a waist you know, otherwise whats the difference between a red postbox and me in my red dress?

This Winter, I'm gonna stuff my wardrobe with these fab dresses as Pinup girls clothing do XL size (sometimes 2x as well!), oh its gonna be oh so retro!

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/streetwear.html

Also, Halloween is coming! What am I gonna wear? It's funny how I never really party that day but It should be a great chance to wear to most hidious outfit to hit the town eh?
This year I might do so as a friend is gonna throw a halloween costume party. My fav fav fav is rainbow Brite! But it doesnt come in plus size awww :(

Comments